DDGS Rotary Drum DryerRotary drum dryer is heat exchange equipment used for drying wet products.
These dryers are mainly used for drying grain stillage on alcohol factories.
The product of drying the mixture decanted from wet cake and the filtrate is evaporated high-protein provender.
An international standard DDGS (Dried Distillers Grains with Soluble). Also, this type of dryer widely used in the light industry, chemical, food and other industries, where it is necessary to dry the products of high humidity, and viscosity.
The main advantages
1. Due to the design of the dryer vanes, managed to increase the heat transfer area and the uniformity of the product drying.
2. Structure for feeding vinasse blades individually in each of the dryer vanes, possible to avoid mixing with the condensed vapor, and greatly increase the drying efficiency.
3. Drying blades more useful to avoid burning the product.
4. On top of the dryer housing consists of double hull. This reduces the hot air flow, reduce heat loss, and strengthen the construction of the dryer.
5. Dryer housing is sealed to provide a sterile product, to ensure cleanliness in the working premises to reduce the noise of the dryer operation.
6. Due to automation, control over the number of the incoming hot air through the exhaust air temperature, automatic control mechanisms, the dryer can be operated 24 hours a day.